Glaucoma Australia – Australia & New Zealand Glaucoma Society Scholarship
Glaucoma Australia and The Australian and New Zealand Glaucoma Society (ANZGS) jointly award Scholarships each year to enable trainees in glaucoma to attend the annual ANZGS Scientific Meeting.
- The ANZGS scholarships assist trainees from developing countries to attend, while the Glaucoma Australia scholarships assist trainees from Australia.
- The ANZGS Scholarships are of $A1,500 each, and are called “The ANZGS Scholarships”, with a maximum of three to be awarded each year.
- The Glaucoma Australia Scholarships are of $A1,000 each and are called “The Kath Holmes Scholarships”. A maximum of three may be awarded each year.
- There will also be a prize of AUD$2,000 for the best presentation by a Registrar to travel to any glaucoma related meeting.
- ANZGS may offer a maximum of 5 Fee-Waiver Scholarships and is open to trainees & vision scientists, who must be presenting a paper or poster at the meeting.